Why we would like you to consider our recommended Conveyancer A V RILLO…
MULTI AWARD WINNING – OVER 500 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS
Part of the transaction process for us, is to work alongside your chosen conveyancer.
Conveyancing really is the most important part of the whole process, as they hold all the pieces together and have control over how smooth or quick a transaction can be.
Choosing a conveyancer that is responsive and communicated well from the offset, is usually a good judge of their motivation.
Conveyancers that are not as highly recommended are often key to the
DELAY of a transaction by a number of weeks, or even months.
We have chosen to work alongside A V RILLO as they continue to up hold the same Gold standard service that we offer here at Waterhouse Estate Agents.
Why choose A V RILLO?
- When instructed, you will be allocated a Specialist Conveyancer who offers a Personal service just for clients of Waterhouse Estate Agents
- You will be provided additional support by the Senior Customer success manager Hazel-Rose Grayling, who will be able to answer any initial queries you may have and guide you through the transaction process.
- A V Rillo have an average completion time of half of the national average (average 16 weeks)
- A V Rillo are the only UK conveyancer that can virtually guarantee your move AND have won an award for fee transparency!
- Instructing early allows you to CUT 2-3 WEEKS off of your transaction time, with no charge at all if no action is taken.
- They offer a no sale no fee bespoke package, with a 30 Day Love us or Leave us Guarantee