An exclusive opportunity to acquire a high specification, first floor apartment located in the highly sought after village of Arnside within a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian villa. Surrounded by 2.5 acres of private, manicured grounds this home offers open and unrivalled views across the estuary and towards the Lakeland Fells in the distance.
The property itself boasts open living space with thoughtfully zoned areas for living and dining, an ideal area for socialising and entertaining. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and a separate, luxurious bathroom. The views from all aspects of the apartment are stunning and envelop a full panoramic of the Estuary and the Lakeland Fells. Arnside is a highly sought after village and designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village offers a variety of amenities including the famous 'Arnside Chip Shop', two grocery stores, a doctors surgery, pharmacy, two pubs, a variety of coffee shops and a primary school. There are good transport links with a train station in the village (with access to Lancaster, Manchester, Manchester Airport and the West coast). There is a regular bus service and the M6 motorway is 15 minutes away. The village has a vibrant community with several local groups and societies, play groups, crown green bowling and a football and cricket club.
Cleverly zoned areas for dining and living, ideal for social dining and entertaining with family and friends. Large picture windows frame the stunning panoramic views of the Estuary and Lakeland Fells.
• Fairford Premium cabinets with Perrin and Rowe Shell handles. Colour
• Worksurfaces 20mm Caesarstone Quartz in Empire White.
• Franke Mythos 1.5 bowl undermount sink.
• Fohen boiling water tap (Fantale, Victorian 3 in 1).
• N30 Undercounter double oven by Neff.
• N30 4 burner induction hob by Neff.
• N30 wall mounted extractor fan by Neff.
• Undercounter integrated Fridge and Freezer by Neff.
• Undercounter integrated dishwasher by Neff.
• Undercounter concealed lighting LED strip.
A double bedroom with the most stunning views of the Estuary and Lakeland Fells.
A sleek en-suite with a walk in shower, W.C with concealed cistern and hand basin set within a vanity unit.
A spacious double bedroom with views out over the gardens and towards the Estuary.
A luxurious bathroom with a bath, concealed cistern W.C and hand basin within a vanity unit.
• WC Duravit Durastyle Compact Rimless with softclose seat. Wall hung
with concealed cistern in Alpine White.
• Duravit semi recessed basin in tiled service wall.
• Grohe Allure basin mixer.
• Duravit D Code bathtub with wall mounted 3 way valve by Grohe
• Duravit shower units (Starck tray) with Tempesta Cosmopolitan mixer by
• Kudos Pinnacle 8 shower tray.
• Handheld shower head over bath by Grohe (Grohtherm smartcontrol).
• Mirrored wall unit with concealed LED lighting. Colour Walnut.
• Toilet brush, toilet roll holder and towel ring by Grohe.
• Ceramic wall and floor tiles Scene Blanco colour White.
Located within 2.5 acres of private, manicured gardens with magnificent mature trees, bushes and landscaped beds encompassing the property. A sweeping driveway leads up to the property where there is an allocated parking space and a further visitor car park for friends or family if required.
There are the most stunning views across the estuary and over to the Lakeland Fells in the distance which are some of the best views in the area.
• New gas fired central heating via Worcester Bosch combi boiler with 10
• Heritage range cast iron radiators in lounge and bedrooms.
• Nest 3rd Generation digital thermostat.
• Creda electric towel warmer radiators to all bathrooms. With wifi
• Heatmat Ltd electric underfloor heating to all bathrooms.
• New mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system to each apartment
(Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic BH).
• LED downlighting to kitchen and bathrooms.
• Smarthome technology incorporating Amazon Echo and Samsung
• B4RN Gigabit ultra fast broadband to each apartment.
• CAT 6 cabling and sockets to lounge and bedrooms.
• Prewired for Sky TV.
• External feature lighting to patio doors
• Pewter effect toggle switches and sockets throughout.